[lbo-talk] Attention anarchist librarians

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 30 14:17:07 PST 2004

Librarian I, FT & PPT (Continuous Recruitment) The City of Oakland is now hiring librarians to work in a Full-time and/or Permanent Part-time capacity with the Oakland (CA.) Public Library. A Master's Degree in Library Science from an American Library Association (ALA) accredited university is required, but no professional experience is needed. Applications for placement on the city's Librarian I civil service list are accepted on a continuous basis and are screened four times a year: January 30, 2004; April 30, 2004; July 30, 2004; and October 29, 2004.

http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/jobs/currentpost.html

So, Chuck0 get off your butt and get out to O-land.

Chuck Grimes

That sure took a lot of work. Five seconds while looking for directions to the main branch.