[lbo-talk] question for feminists on the list

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 20:06:07 PST 2004

From: "B." <

> Pubic hair. It's pretty much normal for most young
> women to shave themselves "down there" nowadays, it
> seems.

ah, at last a question of great import. Could this be tied into the aversion for armpit hair there seems to be in this glorious land ? I would suggest that far from being patriarchal this is fashion, a high cut bikini with hairy tufts sticking out isn't very tidy is it , or is this a case of wimmin getting their own back on us poor men, we abuse you with our stubbly beards, you counter attack with a prickly mons pubis ? Anarchists leave them wild and rampant, democrats wax to the line, right wing anal conservatives ? well, they don't let me get close enough to investigate but one assumes they obey the powers that be and remove all evidence that a bush has ever been there.

Gary? ride si sapis