[lbo-talk] Re: Cultural change?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 13:56:20 PDT 2004

>From: Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>
>
>...The results of the serious political work, taking place mostly in the
>darkness of lack of attention from the news media, did indeed accomplish
>things like making your situation different from your grandmother's (and
>mine, as a middle-class white, different from mine, even).
>
>In sort, total immediate revolution is always an illusion. But it seems
>that several people on this list are still suffering from it. Because
>everything is not heaven today, they insist that everything is hell.

Hmm, the US now has its most inequitable distribution of wealth since the Gilded Age, has just conducted its first "preemptive" war and is now terrorizing Iraq as a brutal occupying power. We're on the glide path for a better tomorrow, no doubt about it. Inch by inch, the Revo is taking place before our very eyes.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://youroffers.msn.com