[lbo-talk] Billmon comments on Diary of an Interrogator

kjkhoo at softhome.net kjkhoo at softhome.net
Sun May 2 22:49:39 PDT 2004

Aside from the scoop -- the best part of this is the bit where he writes:

"Another point is that we can call our being here anything we want, but "liberating force" is only a political name. We are an "occupying force" in the eyes of the Iraqi people and you cannot tell them otherwise because they are not conditioned to play to political spin like Americans are. "

Chomsky will take no pleasure in being thus vindicated!

Is it true that the story of Abu Ghraib didn't make the front page of any of the major national dailies?

kj khoo