[lbo-talk] Pro Kerry bumperstickers

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon May 3 07:32:39 PDT 2004

John Lacny wrote:

> Munson whines:
>

>>As much as I agree with 95% of what Chomsky
>>writes and says, his announced support for
>>Kerry has been one of the most disappointing
>>things I have ever heard coming out of Chomsky's
>>mouth.
>

> Once again and for the hundredth time, what he said has been consistent with everything he's said in the past. So no one who's been paying attention should be surprised. Regardless of what you read in the bourgeois press, Chomsky is sane.

Let me explain something for the liberal Lacny: Chomsky's endorsement of Kerry goes against everything he has written and talked about over the last 40 years. It goes against his professed anarcho-syndicalism. It goes against the work he has done exposing the bipartisan history of American imperialism and capitalism. Chomsky has pulled a boner with this ill-advised endorsement of Kerry.

Chomsky really ought to stop speaking so much and spend more time thinking about his political positions.

I would hope that even most leftists would be disappointed with the shallow, stupid position that Chomsky has taken.

Chuck0