[lbo-talk] Re: Kucinich is kind of a goofball.

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Mon May 3 14:11:57 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/3/2004 4:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, michael098762001 at earthlink.net writes: And, isn't one of habitual peeves upper-middle class hippies? I've met way more upper middle class supporters of Kucinich than manual working class union activists.

Michael Pugliese So he is not worthy of support? He was the only candidate calling for US out of Iraq, Universal Health Care, Paid College Tuition, Gsy rights, and even abortion rights (late for sure, but he did support it) Are we so far gone that reasonable positions like these are considered goofy?

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040503/50904502/attachment.htm>