[lbo-talk] Four more years?

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 3 23:49:18 PDT 2004

At 01:18 AM 5/4/2004, R wrote:
>of course. the issue isn't whether or not it's in their plans but whether
>or not they'll do it.
>
>shrub's line is a typical rah-rah throw away line. then it could be a trial
>balloon. after all, when god's selected you to be president, nothing's too
>far fetched, is it? we'll need to pray over this one.

I don't know, something about your comment made me think of Shrub being sucked into the Heavens during the Rapture. I mean, if he's so selected, then he's going to rise up with all the others, while the rest of us get to ... inherit the White House!

So, I think a lefty bumper stick should be: In case of Rapture, thanks for the White House!

Also, a friend wrote recently: "What can I say? There is an unelected Texas asshole in the White House and I am afraid that there is not sufficient competence among the Democrats to wipe the Republican's ass with his utter defeat."

Deb? Joe? Shane? John? I love it. Texas Asshole? Not just any old asshole, but a Texas one! Love it.

Kelley