[lbo-talk] Re: Ralph Nader, Suicide Bomber

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Tue May 4 18:26:57 PDT 2004

At 5:43 PM -0400 4/5/04, Doug Henwood wrote:

>>How the Great Crusader used the Green Party to get his revenge
>
>Fascinating. So how many of you Nader voters agree with this strategy?

Of course I'm not a Nader voter, but I've repeatedly said that punishing the major parties is the only plausible strategy to force electoral reform. They don't understand anything else.

Have you got a better strategy?

Obviously the author of the article is being mischievous in pretending not to understand the objective, putting it all down to mad "revenge". But you would expect that, they can't very well acknowledge the real strategy, can they?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas