[lbo-talk] help on US corps in Iraq

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu May 6 12:48:27 PDT 2004

I'm going to be working on this too. CC: anything interesting to me, if y'all don't mind.

max

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of dws at aber.ac.uk Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:15 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] help on US corps in Iraq

Can anybody on the list provide any good sources on the post-war reconstruction contracts issued in Iraq? I am esp interested in any data on favoritism towards US corps, non-competitive tenders etc. Also, does anybody know of the way in which the Iraqi oil situation is shaping up. Specifically I mean how much of a sniff non Anglo-American oil giants will get?

many thanks,

Doug.