[lbo-talk] Hersch [sic] an (unwitting) mouthpiece?

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Mon May 10 06:53:48 PDT 2004

Agree with Jeet - SH is probably the best journalist in America, and this conspiracy theorizing by Counterpunch is garbage. Their juvenile fondness for the lefter-than-thou game is tired, and it's sad that it finds so many acolytes. Also second the recommendation to read the in-depth Sherman piece on SH, which is terrific.

Liza