[lbo-talk] AP: Video Seems to Show Beheading of American

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue May 11 13:14:07 PDT 2004

> > Doug Henwood wrote:
>>
>> > Man, this war has brought out the best in everyone, hasn't it?
>>
>> And those fucking right wing bastards will seize on this to further
>> justify the torture committed by the U.S. military.
>>
> Not to mention blame it on the people making a fuss over the
>photos.

Ubu to Bin Laden: "Those prison photos have put me in deep doo-doo.

I need your help again. My guys in Iraq have

an American Jewish nogoodnik who would make

a pretty picture."

Bin Laden to Al Zarqawi: "Our Friend needs image-assistance. His

people have a package ready."

Al Zarqawi to Bin Laden: "Mission accomplished."

Bin Laden to Ubu: "Well we did it, Bushbaby. See you in October."

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64