[lbo-talk] more videos...

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed May 12 07:56:45 PDT 2004

Not really anyone but rather like Doug's musing outloud that the war had brought out the best in everyone. Here in Canada the major newspaper backing this war and I suspect several US papers trumpeted the line that "we" could have a civilised war. Sorry, found myself alone wanted to share my missery.

And for the record Kelly and Doug you will notice that I have never shyed away from being very specific about to whom my comments are addressed.

Kelly, it was quite clear that the "scandal" comment refered back to the article which immediately followed the comment.

As for being called a coward...my own mother has called me much worse...but then I came from a rather uncivilised but progressive family.

Travis