[lbo-talk] more videos...

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 12 08:23:26 PDT 2004

At 10:56 AM 5/12/2004, T Fast wrote:
>Not really anyone but rather like Doug's musing outloud that the war had
>brought out the best in everyone. Here in Canada the major newspaper
>backing this war and I suspect several US papers trumpeted the line that
>"we" could have a civilised war. Sorry, found myself alone wanted to share
>my missery.
>
>And for the record Kelly and Doug you will notice that I have never shyed
>away from being very specific about to whom my comments are addressed.
>
>Kelly, it was quite clear that the "scandal" comment refered back to the
>article which immediately followed the comment.
>
>As for being called a coward...my own mother has called me much worse...but
>then I came from a rather uncivilised but progressive family.

Next time, don't say "sorry" as if you're speaking to people here, apologizing for calling them childish.

And carrol, this is a discussion list and people are going to discuss what they want. Go herd some cats. YOu'll have a lot more success at directing the conversation. And yes, it does matter how this plays out. Or do you think people join the antiwar movement because they got tattooed by little green men in the middle of the night? It is pretty tiresome being told what we ought to think and what to talk about if we are to be good widdle lefties.

Kelley