[lbo-talk] texas and nader

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 06:13:18 PDT 2004

Just like Oregon couldn't get enough sigs, eh? http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i3612 Nader seems more interested in the process than the result Dallas Morning News (subscription), TX - 7 hours ago Ralph Nader is suing Texas after failing to meet the state's requirements for getting on the November presidential ballot.

Reform Party was taken over by the Fulani nuts in 2000. Jim Mangia of the Fulani org. used to live here. Real creep. http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/nadergains13.htm
> ...Nader had courted Reform Party leaders since March, O'Hara said. Six
> other lesser-known candidates were seeking the party's nod. The leading
> contender, Tylertown, Miss., businessman Ted Weill, threw his support to
> Nader on Monday.

Zeese said Nader also would consider gaining ballot access through other third-party political organizations that might endorse him. In Florida, for example, both the Green Party and the Populist Party have secured access to the ballot. If either or both decide to endorse Nader, he would choose the party that makes the best fit.

Populist Party? That a retread of the far right Populist Party that ran David Duke in '96? Given how much Nader says he is going for conservatives, I would not be surprised.

-- Michael Pugliese