[lbo-talk] Wheeeee! Alhurra showing Saddam's torture vids/pix

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 16 08:36:51 PDT 2004

this is quite funny. now videos and photos of Saddam's torture chambers are about to be unleashed on the ME by.... Alhurra !

you should check out the Freepers. They're in a tizzy over Hersh. Hersh is a liberal, commie, pinko, sissy, fag and so is Michael Berg...and Nick Berg was an ANSWER operative.... the ME needs to be turned into glass. Parking Lot 'Em. Poor babies, someone made them listen to Rap music. What torture. Commie liberal pinko fag! Nuke'em. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

http://rogerlsimon.com/archives/00000951.htm http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1136570/posts

I don't often get scoops on this site and there is no reason you should trust me, but I have one today. The following events ... light years beyond what you have seen from our troops in Abu Ghraib... are now in the hands of the new Arab-language Television network Alhurra. They are videotapes and, in one grisly case, photographs. These are all acts performed by Saddam's soldiers and police in uniform. I am not sure what Al Ahurra will broadcast, but they will be culled from among the following. I am told that when their people saw these tapes, they were unable to watch them. I can understand why. It is hard for me to type them.

First, the photographs. They are of actual live castrations of Kurds.

Now, the video tapes:

Two beheadings, during one of which "Happy Birthday, Saddam" is being sung in Arabic.

Fingers being cut off one by one from a hand tied to a board.

People being thrown off four-story buildings, one forced to wear a Superman costume.

A man scourged ninety-nine times.

Three different instances of gas poisonings (probably employing different types), including dead babies.

There may be more. I don't know. I would like to know if any of these torturers is actually in Abu Ghraib right now. Let's hope they were not among those let out. I also would like to know what Senator Kennedy has to say about the moral equivalence of our actions after watching these tapes. And finally, I would like to know why it took so long for these to come out.