[lbo-talk] Interesting article on the irrelevance of Abu Ghraibto Iraqis

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon May 17 21:19:14 PDT 2004

Eubulides wrote:

> [...]

I'm just reporting what is being said. Evidently the peaceniks have some attitudes about the more radical protesters. This may simply be the case of some peace nazis in the local movement who haven't been marginalized yet. I do some media reform activism with the older peaceniks and I get along fine with them. But I use this local example to illustrate some of the stupidity that is typical of the American peace movement. Just oppose the war and cut out this "we support the troops" rightwing bullshit.

Chuck0