[lbo-talk] Pacifica 9-11 coverage

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 11:22:53 PDT 2004

I helped top organize a forum for the Christic Instutute on the "Secret Team, " ( that Jesuit priest Bill Davis spoke at.) and the CIA-Drugs, Contras angle to Iran-Contra in the late 80's, if memory serves in Oakland. Bensky showed up. Unlike folks like you he actually reads alot of direct source material and items like memoirs by Robert Gates. Heh, to quote VP Cheney, "Get off his back." The Pacifica radio I grew up w/ has been steadily ruined by this conspiranoid rubbish. Any reasonable discussion of MKULTRA, COINTELPRO and all the rest much less documented and investigated far and wide by folks who can actually distinguish between unfortunate truth and speculative paranoia, like say Jack Blum who you call a CIA dupe. Jeesh. He blurbed the book on Deep Politics and the Death of JFK by Pter dale Scott, one of the few books in that vein worth respecting.

Michael Pugliese