[lbo-talk] breaking news: I'm a "committed Leninist"

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed May 26 14:24:57 PDT 2004

Occam's razor suggests that a leninist has a picture of lenin in the kitchen and (more practically) a practice of turning to a theory of leninist history, concretely based in documentary form, to find rationale for action and beliefs held.

Personally, I find you a committed 'dativist' - a dative 'case' - acted upon by data. I'm sorry that doesn't seem a warmer opinion. But look below. Even there you ask 'who's against it', looking for the data. A statist through.

Martin