[lbo-talk] breaking news: I'm a "committed Leninist"

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 21:31:56 PDT 2004

--- Todd Archer <todda39 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lenin looks bogus, dreamed up by demonizing
> Leninologists and Lenin's
> detractors eg Rosa Luxemburg.

Leninologist sounds like something of out of Delilo's "White Noise". But never fear, in 100 years, people YOU KNOW will have words derived from their names:

1) proyect: to verbally abuse someone, especially attributing to that person petit-bourgeois, anti-revolutionary characteristics. e,g, a: So how was that debate between the United People Bolshevik Party and The Only and Only Enver Hoxa Communist Party>

b) Oh, they just proyected each other all night long.

2) pugliese: a weblink to some obscure website. e.g.

I am researching a sex cult devoted to St. John of the Cross, do you have some puglieses on that subject?

3) Kelleyist: Someone who employs different email monikers in an attempt to dissimulate, entertain or "be cute".

4) yoshinate: a rhetorical tactic whereby one overwhelms the other debator and wins the debate through the use of prolific and irrelevant information.

5) henwoodian: the left-wing equivalent of a latitudinarian, in other words, a masochist.