[lbo-talk] Clever idea

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 13:17:41 PST 2004

Today I drove my grandmother to the polls to vote; but their was a problem. Ralph Nader's candidate Peter Camejo was replaced my someone I had never heard of. This pissed me off - I bet it was don't be the democratic party, but none the less - I decided to skip voting for Nader, since it was already error-prone. But what to do? Well I had drove my grandmother down to the election, knowing full well that she disliked the Bush administration, so we decided to simply mark the "straight party vote" box; only she marked the Republican and I reluctantly marked Democrat. That way we both canceled out each others vote. Clever idea huh?