[lbo-talk] more tweaking

Brad Mayer gaikokugo at fusionbb.net
Tue Nov 2 21:41:35 PST 2004

Precisely...

Especially on the Democrats. Unfortunately, I continue to be correct in my pessimistic perspective. But however much I may despise the ignorant backcountry rednecks who would make a moron their - and the world's - Shogun, I'll save my hate and animosity for the Nathan Newman types who have totally wasted the time and energy of the Left and the trade union movement in this dead end.

They're dissecting Ohio county by county right now. If by some miracle Kerry gets Ohio, I'll only take back extreme animosity...

Tom Daschle is also losing, heh.

-Brad Mayer

One last slightly incoherent comment and then I'm off. Fuck the Democrats who foisted the loser Kerry on the citizens of this country and the rest of the world. Many of you will deserve the hate and animosity that will be directed towards you. Now the more reactionary elements in the Democratic party can use this excuse to move even further to the right using the lame excuse that this is "in tune" with what citizens want. Damn most of you to whatever hell you believe in. I am incoherently furious at the moment. The citizens of this country have shamed themselves terribly tonight. Even if Kerry wins, which he still could, the fact Bush won as much as he has so far is inexcusable.

John Thornton