[lbo-talk] No, actually, I don't believe it.

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 12:03:50 PST 2004

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Kerry did an excellent job addressing various moral and religious issues
>in a statesman-like manner
> without falling into theocratic thinking, but evidently that was not good
> enough for the voters. The problem is with the American people and their
> delusions, not with politicians trying to preserve the semblance of sanity.

gonna take this opportunity to jump into all this bollock spouting, Kerry was a piss poor candidate and we've known that all along , there was no great mass turn out, as I said before Nader's loss was Kerry's gain with no apreciable increase in Democratic turn out.The Republicans did a good job of herding their sheep. Kerry was a loser from the beginning. did anybody really expect a diffeent outcome, wishful thinking is one thing but get real.

Gary? ride si sapis