[lbo-talk] a vision...

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 3 13:19:32 PST 2004

>That would be the best thing to happen not just to the American left, but
>the world as a whole. The current situation is such that a bunch of
>narrow-minded provincial jerks and homophobes in rural and suburban
>Amerikkka make decisions that influence people around the world in countries
>that these dickheads cannot even find on the map. Civil war and destruction
>of the federal entity would stop that and thus it is a good thing, from the
>world's point of view at least.

I dunno, I suspect the death spasms of Empire would wreak bad news on a planetary scale before they ever became a good thing. And that's speaking as one of the tenants of the apartment upstairs with all the water, oil and mines.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon