[lbo-talk] No, actually, I don't believe it.

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 15:19:23 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/3/2004 3:51:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, nathanne at nathannewman.org writes:

He ran on a very progressive platform-- pro-union, anti-death penalty, pro-choice, pro-education-- with concrete goals to improve the lives of people we all care about.

And he LOST!!!! I see this election as a repudiation by the American People of any progressive values. The fact that Kerry ran a kind of populist campaign and lost despite running against a president who is widely perceived as a failure should put to rest any notion that the American public is receptive to any progressive message. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041103/ee34bf9a/attachment.htm>