[lbo-talk] Re: Flash: Arafat Reported Clinically Dead (Reuters)

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 4 17:16:52 PST 2004

Yoshie:
>If you are sorry for the horrible circumstances >that confront the Palestinian people and killed >Arafat politically long before he fell ill >terminally, you have to do something to change >them -- here, in the United States where we live, >in Canada where Travis lives, in the
>European Union, etc.

Well, the election is over. So, one can be a little more expansive I think. I cannot let this pass without asking if you really are quite so mechanically minded? So, those who do sympathise with the Palestinian people MUST HAVE been DOING SOMETHING to qualify for being "REALLY" "sorry"?

This is arrant nonsense. Hari Kumar