[lbo-talk] 2004 High Turnout and High Percentage for Kerry (Re: No, actually, I don't believe it.

kjkhoo at softhome.net kjkhoo at softhome.net
Thu Nov 4 18:08:11 PST 2004

At 3:47 pm -0500 4/11/04, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Nathan Newman wrote:

But in the case of voting, surely it should be VEP, as that would be the universe from which voters would come?

Anyway, don't know whether these numbers --

http://ustogether.org/Florida_Election.htm (thanks to ravi for pointing me to the princeton site, which pointed to this)

with the voter turnout column are any good (surely there must be independents and non-aligned?). But if they are, then voter turnout of this proportions are high by any standard.

But the numbers are interesting for what appears to be the discrepancy between optical scan results and touch-screen results.