[lbo-talk] Constitutional rape

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Thu Nov 4 22:54:07 PST 2004

Have you noticed the advent of the passive voice in Chairman CC's latest postings? "Nothing can be learned" from Nathan Newman. "No progress can be made" in American society. I suppose this is a sign of how busy CCC is tabulating his preliminary count of his forces. One wonders if he's realizing that nothing v=can be counted there, too.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:35 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Constitutional rape

Carrol Cox wrote:

>Under present conditions, no progress can be made.

There are few things that make me feel more hopeful than watching you wax fatalistic. Thanks.