[lbo-talk] Constitutional rape

4corners 4corners at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:57:19 PST 2004

Sophisticated political strategists should learn to read bills better.

The legal incidents thereof language was in the original proposal but was stripped from the one the Senate voted on.

Sophisticated political strategists wouldn't focus on trying to get the one thing that turns many otherwise sympathetic people against them.

Don't you think it's more important first to get anti-discrimination statutes on the books across the country and civil unions in every state before trying for the one thing heterosexuals prize most?

Call me an incrementalist and a realist, but the gay marriage win in Massachusetts cost the Democrats the election.