[lbo-talk] Barack Obama

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 12:00:58 PST 2004

Via the Christian Academic Network website, Association Of Christian Astronomers http://www.christian-astronomers.org/ http://www.christian-astronomers.org/articles/03092004.htm Blazars: Big Big Bang Trouble Andrew Rigg

Astronomers from America's prestigious Stanford University recently announced a new discovery that is, once again, set to rock the big bang establishment. http://www.christian-astronomers.org/aabigbang.htm -- Michael Pugliese