[lbo-talk] Know any good publishers out there?

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Nov 8 10:45:12 PST 2004

I wonder if I could ask a favor on behalf of my wife, who has two books she is looking for a publisher/publishers for. One is about the problems of well spouses (wives or husbands whose spouses have severe, long-term illnesses). It is a follow-up to an earlier book of hers, "Dirty Details" <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1566394260/102-7483014 -2076901?v=glance>, about her experiences taking care of her first husband, who had MS. This one concentrates more on proposals for social change than on her personal experience.

The other book is about home-schooling, which she has also had experience with. In these times when "home-schooling" seems to be mostly associated in the public's mind with rightist Christians, another, quite different angle on the subject might be welcome.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax