[lbo-talk] Straight male desires Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 14:03:32 PST 2004

This will NOT make Wojtek very happy, but it slayed me. Reminds me of the guy who auctioned of an "ass whoopin'" on eBay once.

newyork.craigslist.org > missed connections >

Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m Reply to: XXXX at craigslist.org Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004

I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling