[lbo-talk] evolution

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Nov 9 13:12:10 PST 2004

> An AAPORite just reported that belief in evolution (or in
> the case of most Americans, non-belief) has no relation to
> education - it's pretty constant across categories.

In talking with the more faith-ful of my friends over this last week, it seems to me that it's a constant struggle for many who both have education and faith to deal with the seeming hypocracy of both being a 'believer' in things like Creationism and, let's say, having passed Biology 101 without faking it.

Of them, I think those who still vote Democratic are having the hardest time with it.