[lbo-talk] 'Since 1968, the left has taken millions captive...'

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Thu Nov 11 04:02:28 PST 2004

Gives a good idea of both the rhetoric and psychopathology of the people millions tune to each day (which may be why the LA Times printed it):

"Voters reject liberalism, an evil ideology.

By Frank Pastore, Former major league pitcher Frank Pastore is the afternoon host on the Christian talk-radio station KKLA, 99.5 FM.

Christians, in politics as in evangelism, are not against people or the world. But we are against false ideas that hold good people captive. On Tuesday, this nation rejected liberalism, primarily because liberalism has been taken captive by the left. Since 1968, the left has taken millions captive, and we must help those Democrats who truly want to be free to actually break free of this evil ideology..."

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-oe-pastore5nov05,1,1291589.story

For the record: Frank Pastore, 48-58, 4.29 ERA lifetime:

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/player.php?p=pastofr01