[lbo-talk] Self-fulfilling Prophecy

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Thu Nov 11 07:44:17 PST 2004

On Nov 10, 2004, at 10:37 PM, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> I am just
> reporting that it seems to me that we are at an
> impasse. It won't last forever, but I do not see a way
> out.

At this point, probably, the only thing we can do is keep the hope alive that it won't last forever, and meanwhile look for every opportunity to find a way out. Keep a cool head, think hard about what the problems are, and don't bug out for Canada or wherever.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A gentleman haranguing on the perfection of our law, and that it was equally open to the poor and the rich, was answered by another, 'So is the London Tavern.' -- "Tom Paine's Jests..." (1794); also attr. to John Horne Tooke (1736-1812) by Hazlitt