[lbo-talk] Where we stand today

R rhisiart at charter.net
Fri Nov 12 15:11:32 PST 2004

At 02:57 PM 11/12/2004, you wrote:

>>Disprove his lies, but leave him his human rights, here, there, and
>>everywhere.
>
>Human rights: Does this term have any meaning if it can be thrown around
>in this context. Concepts are like currencies one should be careful when
>debasing them.
>
>Travis

we can all warm to Nathan "Landslide" Newman's generosity regarding other's human rights. his willingness pay unsolicited lip service leaving us our human rights -- "here, there and everywhere" -- is reminiscent of the language of the Declaration of Independence, or at the very least the lyrics of a top 40 hit.

thanks, Landslide.