[lbo-talk] Re: self-fulfilling Prophesy

robert mast mastrob at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 17:25:45 PST 2004

Yoshie: "Let's say we struggle for independent political action on the electoral and movement fronts, considering the latter front as the primary one, for the next four years. At the end of the four years, we may still not have the party we need, but in the process we will have networked with an increasing number of US activists with whom we will have worked toward common goals of political, economic, and social democracy."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a sensible and straightforward statement.

Bob Mast -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041112/e7bd08c1/attachment.htm>