[lbo-talk] Alberto Torquemada

R rhisiart at charter.net
Fri Nov 12 17:46:30 PST 2004

does this typical democrat behavior come as a surprise to anyone?

there was a lot of talk on this list about how forces would rally to oppose john kerry's anticipated "conservative" side starting 11/3 should he win the election. well, kerry didn't win; yet now is still the time to oppose the democrats support of "a pretty solid guy" like gonzales and those sure to follow.

time for action instead of all talk, folks. let's see what you intend to do besides pressing your "send" key.