[lbo-talk] Where we stand today

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Fri Nov 12 17:50:04 PST 2004

> Actually, one should be careful about disrespecting them anywhere, if you
> ask me. Do you really think freedom of speech is harmed by people
> invoking
> it _too often_?

Truth be told you should have your ass sent to remedial reading comprehension classes so that you can learn to address a substantive point. But I suspect you are a hard case and we would need something in the order of Alex's reformation regiment from Clock Work Orange...oh but then there is that ending...seems you have already been there.

Travis