[lbo-talk] Re: The New Internationalist and the Web Ate my Brain

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Fri Nov 12 19:11:50 PST 2004

JW:
> It is also tragic that many Democrats vote Democrat (if they are not in >fact voting Republican as millions routinely do) because there is a war on >and it is not being prosecuted smartly by the Repubicans and the Democrats >should get to run things. In fact, if you actually read publications like >Media Bypass, Free Republic and so forth you will find that (like many on >the 'far left') they equally reject both parties as representatives of >the 'New World Order'.
>
> Joe W.

Well, I can't see how the Dems would think it tragic--that's one of their main strategies. To which we can always reply: run a Republican against a Republican, and the real Republican wins almost every time.

Believe me when I say, it isn't TRAGIC for ME that conpiracy-minded nationalist populists feel 'alienated' and vote Repugnican because the party makes them feel 'special' and 'secure' and proud to be an American in troubled times. I think the point for the various pathetic Dem Party leaders out there should be: look elsewhere for ideas for your party (preferably NOT POPULIST NATIONALIST PARANOID CESSPOOLS).

Now back to some real conspiracies: such as Bulldog Bush and Toypoodle Blair conspiring to create a DEMOCRATIC Palestinian state and bring PEACE to the ME. Or the conspiracy to root out Dead Elvis Zarqawi and 'Saddam holdouts' in Fallujah. F -- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10