[lbo-talk] House of Saud Conspiracism Ate my Brain so I Hired a Lawyer

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Fri Nov 12 20:59:13 PST 2004

To sue the entire Arab world and all of Islam in the name of all that is holy about the blameless, godly, goodly American nation and its ongoing victimhood.

First, from the earlier CB piece >>When we blame US foreign policy on Israel or some Jewish cabal,f it etakes the heat off those who are the real decision makers,f says Penny Rosenwasser, a board member of US-based Jewish Voice for Peace. eWe need to aim our criticism at the proper targets. US foreign policy is influenced more by corporate interests, the Christian Right and the arms manufacturers than by the Israeli Government.f>>

So, don't you think this person ought to explain how the Israeli Government somehow rises above that mix? Also, why does this author spend more time covering anti-Israeli 'conspiracism' rather than balancing it with Israeli and American paranoid emotionalism about Arabs and Islam (which we see some of in Moore's film even)? Was he commissioned to write an article only on anti-Jewish conspiracism (and why, and by whom)? Or is it that he just doesn't know any better and think we ought to conned constantly by such manipulations of the agenda and what it is, a priori, acceptable and valid for discussion? For example, what sort of freak conspiracy mentality (and greed) gave the world this sort of lawsuit (http://archives.cnn.com/2002/LAW/08/15/attacks.suit/)? Anti-semitism? I don't think so. Typically American. Shit yeah.

-- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10