[lbo-talk] Mikie P hears a pooh

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Sat Nov 13 22:28:06 PST 2004

>> I've argued w/ neo-cons, militia movement loons, right-wing Zionists,
Stalinists, Trotskyists and Maoists, on the WWW. Your curdled abuse seems unlikely to produce any dialogue worth reading, so like Charles Januzzi, Lou Proyect, Brad Meyer, into what Carrol Cox calls his, "kill file." Life is too short.>>

How does posting urls and whole articles written by someone else--and then crying over 'abuse'--amount to an adult-level argument on anything? You haven't done anything substantive I can see. So now you are waiting for the list moderator to come on and make a big deal about it--which no doubt he will, since he does seem to bluster for the likes of you and Chip. Considering the real abuse many on this list hurl at Carrol and Yoshie, if they had 'kill files', they would have killed this whole list a long time ago. You need to grow up Mikie and stop giggling while you google.

-- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10