[lbo-talk] severe exit poll discrepancies

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 14 18:39:25 PST 2004

I assume you are referring to the Voting Technology Project? I haven't seen a paper from the project you list available on their website. Do you have a link to it? Why do you hold the work of Steven Graves, Jehoshua, Charles Stewart or Jonathan Katz in higher regard than Steven Freeman?

John Thornton Three days off line and I feel like I've been gone two weeks!