[lbo-talk] Where we stand today

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:30:00 PST 2004

Nathan, what's the deal, dude? If Local 1199 is separate locals, then explain this fact. Once you do that, then you've exposed the "lie," which in this case seems to be a simple case of misinformed opinion.

What's the source of your thought-police instinct? Why is debunking a lie or error not enough for you?

And, please give this harangue of yours a rest! You are wrong, and Doug is not going to fact-check, thank dog. If he did, you might be one of the first victims, since you insist on painting opinion conflicts and shaded, complex, and genuinely arguable interpretations as crude lies.