[lbo-talk] Where we stand today

R rhisiart at charter.net
Mon Nov 15 17:18:44 PST 2004

At 04:29 AM 11/15/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

what do you think calling other list members liars and obscene names makes you look like, nathan newman? your sanctioning this behavior is no different than the republican far right. they have the same approach to people who they believe are liars and those who disagree with them. try bill o'reilly on for size.

people have a right to be wrong -- even you. this is the LBO-talk list, not heil hannity TV.

since you're so insecure in your views and in your self, maybe you should focus your energies on issues where you can control your emotions, and exercise some self discipline.