[lbo-talk] Re: that settles it for me: they stole it!

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Wed Nov 17 13:47:11 PST 2004

This is the second time you have published a quote without a citation, allegedly in a reply in a thread "(Re:...)" that in fact does not exist on this list.

And you have the gall to question anyone's credibility?

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: frank scott <frank at marin.cc.ca.us> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:19:42 -0800