[lbo-talk] Proyect on Nathan Newman and Reconstruction

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 18 16:58:12 PST 2004

Jim Farmelant wrote:

>He is also an active participant on Doug Henwood's LBO-Talk mailing
>list, which has become quite the pole of attraction for the
>anticommunist left.

Oh please. There are communists here, and not that many anticommunists; they're just not LNP's kind of people. Even though a boy leaves the sect, he still has to divide the world into the "sound" and the "unsound," as we used to say in the POR. As Angela M used to say, it's all about drawing lines, and how important or interesting is that, really?

Doug