[lbo-talk] Proyect on Nathan Newman and Reconstruction

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Nov 18 17:58:46 PST 2004

Well, who knows? "Communist" is a loaded word. To some its synonymous with "dictatorship of the party cadre," to some it means those who are willing to pursue the logic of an idea....no matter what the cost...because it's such a radical idea, to others it just means "we're going to share and we really mean it."

So, you know. I would not characterize LBO as anti-communist.

Joanna