[lbo-talk] another reason to hate Joan Baez/Comment

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Nov 19 11:03:57 PST 2004

I don't know.....she's pulled this kind of insensitive stunt before. I remember a story about her going to Palastine and serenading some folks whose child had just been killed. They didn't need/want a serenade.

She's been awfully in love with herself for an awfully long time. Sings well. Does a very good Bob Dylan imitation.

Joanna