[lbo-talk] Re: Faith at Work & Deconstructing Christian Republicancults

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 17:18:55 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Thornton" <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net>

....I only just recently began to think of religion as something other than the "sleep of reason" and I am still trying to work out a usable explanation I can share with others in the form of an article. Any recommendations of reference materials someone has used in line with this thinking would be appreciated. Maybe Chip in particular can help me?

John Thornton

-----

See:

"Selling God: American Religion in the Marketplace of Culture" by R. Laurence Moore [Oxford U. Press, 1994]