[lbo-talk] Re: Faith at Work & Deconstructing Christian Republicancults

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Nov 19 18:48:49 PST 2004

Try "The First and Last Freedom" by Jiddu Krishnamurti

or "The Supreme Doctrine" by Hubert Benoit.

Mind you, neither of these men have anything good to say about organized religion except that it is a form of self-hypnosis, yet they assert that there is a state of consciousness, an awakening (that some call religion) that is not just the projection of despair.

Joanna